Saturday, November 23, 2019

11/23 213pm  8 min video   Was surprised when they came to the nest midday again  I assume will be popping in more now closer to egg season  They were in and out for several hours bringing in sticks OH last night Bella brought to the nest after dark and ate a squirrel was in nest almost a hour Didn't post video though



303 8 min video 










742am both were in the nest early morning for awhile 742










I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. 
This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Before sunrise and afternoon they were in the nest Not sure about evening was on the road to doggie sit my granddoggies But I bet they were

4/26/24 Scout/crow/subadult

 I think they keep auditioning to be bald. Eagles, LOLI just love the crows. They're so entertaining only the ones so far.  815pm Juveni...