Saturday, November 02, 2019

11/2  613 Both in one right after the other 

633pm returned



639 and we are aback with sticks again  Just when I think they are gone someone shows backup  Lucky I keep turning on the recorder while I am trimming and uploading the others

 

 





 


 
 
Bella kept bringing in sticks  I stopped recording only for her to show up again LOL YO YO effect here in a hurry to build the crib railing I guess   So lucky when I stop a recording I start again while I am uploading or trimming Silly birds keeping me on my toes

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure 
then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”






3 comments:

JudyEddy said...

Bella is continuing to bring in sticks
Shep leg looks better
Love watching them do nestoration
I think the egg bowl is looking defined already
Gonna be in a great location this year

Emi said...

Thank you for the videos! Busy busy busy. What a sweet couple.

JudyEddy said...

New thread await thee and boy was it a busy morning with the royal couple.
Tried to condense as much as I could with standing around in the nest
and oh I could go on and on with snipping pictures from the video. I love my recorder that I discovered with Window 10 they have that they didn't tell anyone LOL

4/26/24 Scout/crow/subadult

 I think they keep auditioning to be bald. Eagles, LOLI just love the crows. They're so entertaining only the ones so far.  815pm Juveni...