Wednesday, November 13, 2019

11/13 1042am  A moment with BELLA   I wish I could figure out how to stop the bounce of the cam on occasion


A tiny bird land in branches  at 11oclock and another lands in the nest at base of stump so little they are compared to out resident couple.
check out them thighs LOL

 I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. 
This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I didn't see her in the nest as I was home when recording only while reviewing I saw a blur of white as I FF and RW the video to see what I can see.

4/26/24 Scout/crow/subadult

 I think they keep auditioning to be bald. Eagles, LOLI just love the crows. They're so entertaining only the ones so far.  815pm Juveni...