Eagle is awake now looking around
.....。☆。*。☆。....★。\|/。★.♥.NEW THREAD ...♥....★。/|\。★....。☆。*。☆
JUDY Please use a PM FB to Terri Bayles with your question about B5. Eagle Cam from the OD comments always call our Shep, BEN - no big deal to me and I don't really question it. Hope you find your answer and that it satisfies your wanting to know.
Eagle up. I saw two eggs, but I could not see a baby eagle.
Judy, my in-laws have a tin roof because after the first couple of years up in the top of the mountain, they got very tired of shingles blowing away!Andy, what a pain in the arse, all this mess you've had to deal with!
Post a Comment
607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...
405 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 405 of 405Eagle is awake now looking around
.....。☆。*。☆。
....★。\|/。★
.♥.NEW THREAD ...♥
....★。/|\。★
....。☆。*。☆
JUDY Please use a PM FB to Terri Bayles with your question about B5. Eagle Cam from the OD comments always call our Shep, BEN - no big deal to me and I don't really question it. Hope you find your answer and that it satisfies your wanting to know.
Eagle up. I saw two eggs, but I could not see a baby eagle.
Judy, my in-laws have a tin roof because after the first couple of years up in the top of the mountain, they got very tired of shingles blowing away!
Andy, what a pain in the arse, all this mess you've had to deal with!
Post a Comment