Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday

New week thread.

226 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 226 of 226
paula eagleholic said...

LOL Megan, I think of your pumpkin at the "S" word!

paula eagleholic said...

LOL Megan, I think of your pumpkin at the "S" word!

paula eagleholic said...

See, really makes me sick, I posted twice!

paula eagleholic said...

Deb - Looks like one of those $895 eagle costumes.

paula eagleholic said...

Hedgie - do you want me to send you some halloween pics?

floralgirl said...

Nite you guys...

paula eagleholic said...

Hedgie = you have mail

paula eagleholic said...

Night, skeltonhead

Costume Lady said...

Where did everyone go?

paula eagleholic said...

I'm here

Were you busy today, Wanda?

Costume Lady said...

I guess I should hop on my broom and fly away :)

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE
SLEEP TIGHT
PRAYERS FOR ALL

paula eagleholic said...

Night, Wanda!

Costume Lady said...

Not very busy, Paula. Monday is not very busy.

hedgie said...

Thanks, Paula!!! I wasn't having any luck! You always save me!!

Mema Jo said...

Just finished watching a tv show
Nite Megan
Hi There Paula & Wanda
I'm hoping you are really busy at the shop the rest of the week!!!

hedgie said...

Goodnight, Wanda!

Mema Jo said...

Hi Lynn - bet that wood stove gives a toasty feeling...

Mema Jo said...

I'm hitting the hay!

Good Night
Peace to you & yours
Prayers for all our needs being said

((HUGS))

paula eagleholic said...

Hope tomorrow is better, Wanda.

Your welcome, Hedgie!

hedgie said...

Yes, Jo, house is toasty!! That's the way I like it...hate being cold!! Good night to you and to Paula, and anyone else still lurking! Gotta be up early for the Directv guy...8am-12n apptmt....of course, that probably means after lunch!!
Prayers for all.

hedgie said...

I'll use a different avatar each day this week!! Paula and Wanda supplied me!!

paula eagleholic said...

Go for it, Hedgie!

Gnite all!

movin said...

gOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE.


jIM

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Good morning!! Only creature I see this morning is a beautiful sea eagle at Finney. We have snow on the ground this morning! Way too early for that!!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

I can't get the panda cam in Atlanta up this morning! Need my panda fix!

magpie said...

** We have a New Thread **

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 226 of 226   Newer› Newest»

6/26 RJ fledged

607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...