Saturday, August 17, 2024

8/17/24 ns

Royal couple is a no-show so I am posting this


Decorah North
First is the video of The Nest going down in the storm thanks to.  6 16 24






This is the Decorah North Nest that had fallen down in the last storm that came through man is intervening and rebuilding the nest and put in a support beam it looks like over to the side I love it they did this I love it they left three fishies in it but didn't leave the camera on for us to watch it right now they're doing reruns of the snow LOL ah things come into play when I Eagles don't visit the nest I find something on Facebook to post instead of the words no show




No comments:

9/18 AM NS google doodle

A no-show this morning so I'm posting this that I did a while back during the Paralympics I thought these were just so cute   Individual...