Thursday, February 01, 2024

2/1/24 busy mating squirrelMY phone missing up

 

 Well, a new phone did an update and guess what it took out my screenshot touch part of the recording I have and the volume, and it acts up when I hit record. You'll see 'cause it flips over the little sideways, the video, I'm going to figure it out. Meanwhile, I'll have to use my phone upload what I did this morning on this. Do you see the high in the clouds? LOLI just posted there because it was on the was up a little bit. The same time just taking it yesterday.










Redid After I got the mic on it just now, I gotta figure out how to get the accessibility off in front of it. I pushed every button there was.









Old phone 
















Squirrel again. If this video is not working, the next video below it is the squirrel video. F, this is where my camera was messed up. By click the wrong client thing some sort of HT blah blah blah LOL.


Test one Also, you can see what I have to put up with. I've got to figure out what the accessibility is. Everything's clicked right? So there's something that I could cook a food and a cookie.























4o9
428pooof





502 544



659 am Here comes early bird Scout. Up to LOP calling out "where's my Bella!!659 am Here comes early bird Scout. Up to LOP calling out "where's my Bella!!

726 am Scout leaves from the LOP817 Scout on post

853 am - Mating.850 am Bella arrives, lands on the lop.

851 am Scout joins her on the nest.

853 am Mating. Bella to the LOP and Scout on the SP.

855 am Scout works on the nest.

901 am Scout exits from the LOP.

901 am Scout returns with dual bundles of bedding; one bundle in each foot. He works on spreading the new "blankees" about the egg cup area.

920 am - Scout returns with a new branch places it near 6. Works on the crib rails at 3 there is a bit of a mess there.

921 am Bella drops down into the nest and together they work on the nest.

922 am Bella returns to the LOP.

925 am Scout exits the nest. He is busy this morning.

935 am Bella remains on top of the world aka the LOP


1031 am - Bella exits from the top of the world and Scout follows her out.12:13 p.m. Scout arrives. Moving sticks339 pm - Scout in with a meal and Bella on her way screaming behind him. Bella lands and immediately snatches it away and mantles it. Scout trying to soothe his frustration hopping up to the SP and back down, moving sticks and leaves at 3:46 pm

357 pm - Bella moves up to the LOP - she's full for now ;407 pm - Bella looks like she's carrying some eggstra weight all squatted down. She's watchful overhead

409 pm - Bella leaves from the LO421 pm - Scout returns, grabs some nibbles from the earlier meal then up to the LOP

428 pm - Scout takes off from LO502 pm - Scout in then heads to the short post

544 pm - Scout exits from the short postPP)

 


 


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd