Tuesday, November 07, 2023

11 7 23 b z Bella // DS

 The young male spent the night in the nest on  the stump!

617 Bella arrives on the scene

 
622

625 this is over 11 minutes 11 minutes 46 seconds down to a minute 36 seconds because all we did was pull set for the whole time LOL I did capture the poofing of the ending of the last video but I just love the way angle to the camera!

637



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

10/10 fish delivery Gap brings fish in Bella lands he takes off with fish but he does circling us and come back and leaves the fish little tease

Mr Eagle Scout less than us with a fish you can hear them having conversation before he lands she immediately follows him to the nest before...