Saturday, November 11, 2023

11 11 23. One am

 Fog erases the nest background for a few hours this morning.. One in the foggy Nest this morning beautiful fog



Bella
You had a quick visit at 10:02 left at 10:06 this looks like to be a male I see no dark spot on the top of the head do you? I think this may be Shep*! No the size when he gets on a lot doesn't reach the timestamp! That's how I've been telling her





1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

10/10 fish delivery Gap brings fish in Bella lands he takes off with fish but he does circling us and come back and leaves the fish little tease

Mr Eagle Scout less than us with a fish you can hear them having conversation before he lands she immediately follows him to the nest before...