Tuesday, October 03, 2023

10 3 23 Bella MN and another eagle 3

 553 male visitor spent the night in the nest and leaves at 6:43 coming to the nest move if we sticks at 6:48 we exit

First video is just exiting 

Ps in nest

Our beautiful Bella comes to the nest at 6:51 she moves a few sticks goes to the Lop at 7:06 she leaves heads to the same direction as the new mail end
 
camera one
 
🦅😍🦅
Oh wow what a busy evening looks like we had three different Eagles in the nest this evening 6:23 631 one comes in on alert 6:32 6:53
631 Eagle comes on alarm this is not our eagle!

Return at 6:32 again not for sure who's on first What's On Second and stayed until 6:36 busyness there must be a sign out there that says that's for rent or BNB

 
And we return at 6:53 they have no idea who this is want to guess taking gas I thought it was Bill

Nobody came to the nest tonight to spend the night I don't know there were three different ones we'll see what tomorrow bearings I hope you enjoyed the blog nobody lets me know if they even view it I'm hoping someone sees this if not oh well LOL I enjoy doing it













1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...