Friday, October 20, 2023

10 20 23 Bella. And we think Shep came in in the evening check out the size difference

 we think this is Shep look at this size and he does a lot of restoration compared to her and if you're checking the video out way below

See how large Bella is compared to him pray it Shep coming back from his long vacation it acted like him


 


A real quick fly over the nest to the platform and as he enters or she enters a platform you can hear the snapping of the branches that they're taking down to the lower platform are they building a nest down there?? Maybe they're making an Airbnb lol! Maybe Bella's tired of everybody dropping in Uninvited and this is where they're going to stay LOL I have no idea but I suggested getting a camera put on it so we may have to raise some money like we did a couple years ago! I'm willing are you keep looking underneath the nest for any information for future cameras I know they're going to put one on the river but I would rather have one on the platform or both I'm greedy! Lol! Jk! These are loaded with the afternoon first and then the morning


 morning visit I wonder if Bella gave him the old he hoe not invited to the nest! We know that they've been on the platform cuz we've seen two fly out from there! I sure hope we get a nest camera on the platform I've been hinting on that on the page LOL
Is this Shep first I thought it was her returns for the evening right before a rain cloud moved in!He did some housework moving furniture around here and there like he always does! That stick goes here that stick goes there! At least she came to the nest instead of the platform this time! Time lapse about 2 minutes
 

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...