Wednesday, October 25, 2023

 I tried three different times for some reason I know if it's Google or my phone did it update to where it's loading them wrong even the way I load the pictures come up differently and the videos come up with a different looking Cloud now instead of the bar that it used to give me hopefully it'll straighten itself out cuz I am not uploading one picture at a time to get them in order when I try to order put them in order it goes every other one when I do the whole group time lapse visit down to a little lower 3 minutes almost 11 minute visit

No night visit




1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...