Sunday, March 12, 2023

3-12-23 3 meals

Beautiful sunrise.  I'm thinking about bringing the weather forecast over to each day anybody want to give me an opinion?? Would that be helpful for you I know I'm in Florida so when it's 30° up there it's 80 down here LOL it's snowed today a little bit at the nest too just flurries

814
938 nice load of bedding
1145
106
153
 
458 in with food
605  SC and he gets to eat a small amount of nestovers I am surprised she let him  LOL 

Not sure if this is an intruder flying over but it flew over twice and Bella alerted didn't seem like it was Dad if it was Dad I would think he would have stopped in although dad did drop by at  7:16
I love our new YouTube you can actually zoom in while you are videoing so I zoomed in to see if we could see if it was a sub adult it does look like their feathers weren't quite White Paul thinks it was a sub adult also


716 small 🐟





No comments:

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...