Tuesday, March 14, 2023

3-14-23 seems that 707 this morning and Intruder for over the nest I did a slow motion of it on my phone

 Adult eagle flew over said Egle was very upset I don't think it was our Eagle it flew off in the distance looked like there may have been two Eagles hard to see I figured out how to zoom in on YouTube on my cell phone but I can't figure out how to get the volume turned down so make sure you turn the down the volume when there's a slow mo because it is winding noisy LOL I'll try to give a warning on the slow mo's! And I love making gifts on my phone also those are fun to make I hope you're enjoying the blog I enjoy doing it I fell in love with these Eagles in 2006 or this is not the same blog as it used to be we used to have it as a daily Facebook lol! Before Facebook ever came about

657not sure if its the wnd but cam skipping and its the new cam 

921
1021
1024ret don;t know what was this in and out who is who lOl 1104
344 flyover

348


535


703

No comments:

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...