Sunday, July 23, 2023

7/23/23 1 ๐ŸŸ

 Jefferson visits at 5:37 and leaves at 5:45 I think then come soon adult comes to the nest at 6:48  at 6:56 Jefferson returns at 8:44 and leaves at 8:56 only had scraps to eat being did not show up in the meal was delivered LOL  iif you don't show up at the dinner table when dinner is served you don't eat LOL most of the videos I'm doing now I'll do fast forward in the center of the video if it's a long visit this way we get the entire visit Jefferson does sound a little funny chirping real fast instead of squawking like he usually does I think I like better fast forward sounding lol! But I'll try to keep the beginnings and the endings at regular speed or slow speed I just love it entrance and an exit


648 to656 adult w fish eat it

Lost cam for leaving NCTC return the camera to the original position when they restored the camera


At 8:44 we had an adult fly in if you look underneath the left corner you can see in another adult fly out you can hear the Ruffles of the feathers first that was at 8:45 58 I believe I did point an arrow at one of the pictures









1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you make a comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...