Sunday, June 18, 2023

6/18/23 2🐟🐟

 


Jefferson returns to the nest at 5:50 she hangs around the nest till 6:36 gives me as you can hear her coming in with alarms when she comes into the nest so cute

Small bird chase

🐟
750 and with greens I've never seen her come in and with grains and land on the pole LOL I don't know if she snatched them on her way in from the tree or brought them in I love it when they smash them leaving the tree and bring them back! The tree keeping their flight path from I believe
She was or is on the stump at dark. See wings 



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Thank you for viewing the blog! And I want to thank Steven Chase for allowing me to do it all these years! It's been a pleasure! Any advertisement will be deleted!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...