Monday, June 12, 2023

6 12 23 3 🐟Milestone to tall post

 


 Good morning Eagle budlet's

Wingersizing
Small 🐟
Another fish 🐟 bigger one
Wow another Milestone today she made it to the big ladders dump or pull as you want to call it! Loving the wind I believe she is I went down to the nest today at Clearwater where they postpone the fireworks because of the juveniles still in the nest they got some big ones I bet you're female she is so huge I did take some pictures if they turned out I'll post them but you don't think they turned out I took so with my cameras with her crappy and I did take my 24 Zoom down
Greens





1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

If you decide to comment please be respectful! Any advertisements will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...