Wednesday, August 14, 2019



8-17-19 once again a no-show from our Eagles I'm thinking they're probably looking at that mess thinking damn there's nowhere I could land here

8-16-19 No eagle was heard from the attic or nest this am  

Apparently this little Sprout is a Jimson weed which is poisonous I Googled it and found out some pretty information on itDatura stramonium, known by the English names jimsonweed or devil's snare, is a plant in the nightshade family. Its likely origin was in Central America, and it has been introduced in many world regions. It is an aggressive invasive weed in temperate climates across the world. 
Jimson weed is a plant. The leaves and seeds are used to make medicine. Despite serious safety concerns, jimson weed is used to treat asthma, cough, flu (influenza), swine flu, and nerve diseases. Some people use it as a recreational drug to cause hallucinations and a heightened sense of well-being (euphoria).


8-15-19 once again  no sign or Peep from ours Eagles from the 
attic or in the nest this a.m.


8-14-19 NO sign of the eagles this am recording  check out the little flowers  on the plant 

8-13-19 10:10pm Eagle calling from attic 
lets us know still around 
 

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

They are waiting for the mowing crew to show up in the nest is the message I heard LOL Hearing them is a good sign they are still around just not seen

4/22/24 crow

  We had our crow visit.I just love it when he comes a visit.He just didn't make any noise or sing for us this time. I also like plannin...