Sunday, August 18, 2019

/8-27/8-26/8-25/8-24/8-23/8-22/8-21/8-20/2019
Sprouts themes to be struggling looks like a lack of rain wilted leaves
Waiting to hear the date of maintenance on the nest only Sprout is in the nest . He has many faces LOL! 

8-18-19am recording no sign of eagles but the blue bird shows up love the song it sings  
    8-17-19  624: 50 a small moutain blue bird shows up at the nest flies in the jimson weed the out and back in the fountain grass at end  Pretty little bird
I wonder if that is the song bird we hear in the beginning of the video                                                                  
Was going to try to do the new tall one but it has TWO MOUTHS  lol  The lower one on the left is the original sprout and the others is the other day 

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I continue to record hoping they show up so far no go Odd in the past years they have visited the nest. I have looked back on some of the comment in the blog history here

4/19/24

 Scout arise before sunrise this morning and stays for a little bit. He does call out for his dear Bella. But there is no response. He leave...