All videos will be Blue Link to YouTube being bloggers being a pain in the butt by deleting all videos from my past several hundred videos got or are being deleted in a month I got a email from them advising me my videos are no longer flying which I don't understand that but we do what we got to do so from now on it'll be blue link to YouTube I guess that's why they want to build more data centers because of our data
_________________
846 am Bella and/or Scout are heard heard vocalizing. Sharp stressed like calls. Sounds like Scout his hoarse like calls.
848 am Looks like Bella or Scout is chasing another bird out of the area. RTH revealed on Cam 1
848 am Scout lands on the nest; a red-tailed hawk does a fly by the nest.
850 am Scout remains watchful standing on the front porch looking out at his territory then poof he takes flight toward the DCT. Good job Scout!























1 comment:
.
Post a Comment