Tuesday, April 09, 2024

4/9/24 no pip in and out day

 Beautiful sunrise on a sad dayBeautiful sunrise on a sad day. Let's hope if the other one hatches. He does not do the same thing.




Bella off the nest 12:50 pm A crow vocalizing near the nest at 12:51
Scout and Bella briefly return at 12:53 then both fly off / lots of vocalizing heard
12:56 Scout returns to LOP, / hops down and rolls the egg, flies off again
1:00 pm Bella returns, rolls egg, 

1253
1252

1;30 up off out, we go.
2:10 PM.
226


5:12pm


617pm 
633 Maybe.
Out of place , but shits got the time on it just up an hourMaybe.
 At a place but shit's got the time on 
Out of order. I just love it sometimes when I upload it pop-up where it wants to. I'm not redoing it because I'm a thief I was on my computer I could?

7:39 PM egg roll no sign of pip. Or crack? No I don't want this one to patch. Everybody hungries until he grows up or unless it hatches. While he's on duty, then they're bond.

Cam 1 



No comments:

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1