Monday, January 22, 2024

1/22/24 Intruder after I closed out the day she's a pretty big girl In ness for over two hours

 555 a very beautiful female lands in the nest. You can see dark on her tail and darken her head at her beak! She stayed in for a very long time until look like scout. He was small, so I can't be Bella, not less she's huge I could then, but chases the intruder out of the nest pretty intense. We don't need this, but this is the time to eatr you to show up. They want a free nest.








609 I think a she Dark on both sides of her head dark  she sure is pretty
Just like an align that looked to the left look to the right now. Look in The Middle LOLI just Wanted a couple of sideviews of Her feast Purty.





The intruder was in the nest for 2 hours.
I'd decide to put another video and more pictures. S If you're having with that problem, upload in the Outdoor Channel video live camera. Go to the YouTube page because there's been issues on it. I can't even get the page now for the chat on my phone I get 403 message erao this is probably why this is not in order.

800.  Bella or Scout shows up Could be out of order one a slow motion to show scout or whichever Eagle came in and chased off the nest from the lop






Defending nest 









1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...