Saturday, August 21, 2021

24/23/22/21/20 Aug ..No show but a deer Pic and vide daily of aarea

 It should be early October that the new cameras be installed it's really hard to see with this view! So I will not be reporting anything unless something drastically comes up! Thank you for viewing this blog that's been around since 2006 If you would like me to notify you when fixed   You can message me through here  Click on my pictures will take you to my profile where you can message me And I will be glad to tell you when cam is up if you don't want to keep checking back till Oct 

tour



deer 
camera panning around area 




Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so!  Nest has been around since 2004! I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so! 
“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battles"-------------





No comments:

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...