Thursday, January 28, 2021

1-28-21Mating kind of day 7-24/9-24/1-52 afternoon


1-52 arrived Mating occurred as soon as landing and final
poof 2-14

I love the pic as one is leaving almost kissing goodbye





double tappin makes cool pictures 
I love the take  I can get a good snip Looks like double eyes on this one I think its my recorder on the ThinkPad I use it is the Xbox gaming recording  Not intended for this LOL but works 
916 very windy day today Makes landing a issue at times

5-49pm left 7-08pm Bella eating in nests late is a good sign  We have had super bowl eggsberts maybe again .  Working on cup together 



6-53  7-04am mating on landing

7-07 at 709 watch as Bella is in cup Shep seems to bend to kiss her LOL she resists LOL Hard to tell what was going on just thought I would add my view She does get  amorous and he ignore her  



Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so!  Nest has been around since 2004! I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so! 

“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battles"-------------

There are years of us blogging to the right there is a list of years many years 2006 If you get bored lots of reading between people all over the world that meet through these eagles 




No comments:

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...