Thursday, March 05, 2020

3-5-2020 
648 Shep calls out at 648:07 you can see her fly up to the attic her wing tips shows  He lets her know she was spotted going up there  
508 Bella been calling out  She gets up and out she goes You can hear them off then nest converse! I thought she was in for the evening Show me I am wrong  
353 a fly up to the attic before landing in nest Think that upset the other one  LOL  I think its Shep i the nest Bella takes over for the evening early 
245 Eggberts alone again while shift change 
1228 We had a fly over of two eagles at the beginning of the video you can see a fly under the nest from left to right in the fild it flies just to returns at 1228:40 flying over the nest the second eagle at :45 second can be seen I wonder was one ours and is that the threat wee have been having at night  Probably! I slowed it down to see also on one video
This is the not slowed down one  I get suuch a skipping on the camera I don't kniw if its my internest or not 

1020 Left Eggberts unattended
825 Shep back in with bedding  The cam is sort of stuttering skipping every oter frame at times so I slo mo the landing in the beginning otherwise didn't show right still 
818 In With Bedding and Changing of the Guard Bella back on egge
605 Bella out of nest not waiting for Shep 
510


 



 

 



CHECK OUT THIS PIC  see the eagle in the sky Shadow of the eagle that flew in  Mybissue with camera  odd huh  


Notice the eagle in the second picture is the shadow eagle in the larger pic  I see ghthought od


 on alert 
but
calm now

https://www.outdoorchannel.com/live/eaglecam/326707/0">  click on it for Outdoor channel NCTC eagle nest link bookmark on main page is no longer good. 

If you choose to comment PLEASE be respectful and NO SPAM or ADS or LINKS they will be deleted and reported if offensive  THANKS

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so!  Nest has been around since 2004! I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!
“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battles


No comments:

4/6/24 no show only lil birds

 2 little birds. Can you find the one one is ? It's on the lop  Posting a picture of the nest with the platform underneath it that way. ...