Thursday, February 27, 2020

2-27-2020
557 Evening COTG  Bella on the scene 
520 COTG -great transition of the trade off don't ya think pic below


234 A fly up to the attic and someone said that is not where you are suppose to fly to LOL  I love it when they do that to each other So cute that we didn't want to get up from the eggberts this time   A hop over the sitting eagle and some bedding on the back in the process 3 mim 33 sec video 
106 Is that food in the talons a eel ?? what the heck is it?LOL!
1225 Trills and calling from the cup What was this all about?? only a few seconds I looked in the field must be out of view if a threat  Who know?
806 COTG  She brings in a nice talon full of bedding also 2 min visit Nice fly in from the right field  A tad over a hour of him eggsitting  what is with that LOL  She loves to sit on them eggberts 
657 A successful fast COTG He arrives with a talon full of bedding  No food 
610 Supposed to the a Change of the Guard but Bella said nope too early I am still tired go away the egg kept me up last night LOL   She had low verbal peeps to him  Maybe a food order  I love the float in also  Wow 11 min visit long visit for this time 
DID YOU NOTICE WE HAVE 4 HOURS OF REWIND ON THE CAMERA NOW  YEAH so anyone overseas now can rewind . slide bar above the time and volume area  Pretty cool 
I did a video of the rewind  Its not like your tv or vcr normally viewing as it rr  you can see it freeze up inbetween me sliding the rr bar  But too cool that we can now go back in time on it  With me recording I won't be using it Messes with my recording as you can see in the video LOL so its good for non recording just to view the past If you thought you saw something you can now recheck it!  Thanks to Outdoor Channel for doing this and NCTC 



520 Cool Trade off don't ya think  



237 hop over the sitting eagle Shep and Bella wants her turn  I am sure that deep hole is nice and toasty .  Some bedding was drawn over his back with that hop.   I always think of a compost pile when I think of a nest Is it warm with all that piled up and decaying food (when they bring it) LOL !
 I wish I knew  I would think it would sort of be like a compost pile

Food in talons???or straw mixed with something
 


https://www.outdoorchannel.com/live/eaglecam/326707/0">  click on it for Outdoor channel NCTC eagle nest link bookmark on main page is no longer good. 

If you choose to comment PLEASE be respectful and NO SPAM or ADS or LINKS they will be deleted and reported if offensive  THANKS

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so!  Nest has been around since 2004! I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!
“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battles

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

click on it for Outdoor channel NCTC eagle nest link bookmark on main page is no longer good


If you choose to comment PLEASE be respectful and NO SPAM or ADS or LINKS they will be deleted and reported if offensive THANKS

4/30/24 no show