Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Self feeding today Hope gray feathers are almost all gone all dark plumage now she is growing so fast as all eaglets do she is not becoming a juvenile

409 pm. Self feeding for a few min We are growing up! 🦅.

OH MY I made a SLO Motion Video of the video below check it out. She sound horrible in slo mo not a good sound Bella LOL! 


201 fresh 🐟 for lunch or snack  

Series of pic from video 


 

  Nice Family pic here I think 

 I guess this is an underfoot I guess this is under butt LOL or under the tail feathers LOL


120 dark feathers now


1020 another beautiful fish brought in by Shep Potomac River must be bountiful 
and special specially without the rain is easier to fish for them love it

 1027 Bella arrived with sirens blaring of course
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch  died JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her She loved it so! in 2008
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see
You may comment below If 
you wish  

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Sure hope whom ever is seeing this blog is enjoying it!



I do enjoying making it.


Because I think of the great little community that was once here. "I came for the Eagles but I stayed for the Friendships I have made" I do for our JO

5/2/24 Scout/ crow

  720  to 739 on LOP!  Scout Scout  in distance  love it when they do that  Sed🦅