the video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AM tree Sunrise Bella comes to the nest trim the tree
https://youtu.be/Qow-nII87Jw?is=XNN99fGA5QezdczK Vide
-
I am headed up to NW Maine for the annual canoe trip. Updates will be automated for the next week or so. New thread.
-
New thread. I have gotten inquiries from folks about getting more info on what's going on and also requests that the NCTC do something...
-
Been running a Symposium, sorry for the sparce posts. New thread.


9 comments:
Today at 523 we had our first egg. The new female is Belladonna
They had about 6 inches of snow today at the nest
First good snow of the season I believe
Yesterday there was a intruder in the area only for a few min you could see them in the field circling while the one in the nest called out.
Today in the nest they were calling out as if a intruder was in the area but only for a few seconds.
I do believe they had mating twice that I could hear on the camera They both flew out and then one back after mating was heard. So possible a second egg.
Keeping record even if no one participates
The snow is mostly all gone just a trace on the ground
I have been watching this nest for a long time since Liberty and Belle but I dont remember a Jo. Can someone fill me in on that one? Was it Belle's baby?
Welcome unknown blogger.
No Jo is one of the original Eagle momster she was our matriarch she started this Eagle blog in the year 2008 her name was Jo Lenox and she live pretty much near the nest I got to meet her when I went to the nests in 2011.
There is a history of every month blog over to the right hand side of this blog on the main page. she is almost on every one of those blogs daily, everybody that used to blog with this blog no longer comes around because they were all very upset when she died I try to keep it going just in case any newcomers come in we had several people like Judie nd Kay and that aren't on Facebook most of us still communicate on Facebook on a daily basis I just wanted to keep the blog alive for Jo in memory of her
Hope this explains it to you who are Jo was very loved and beloved wife, mother grandmother and matriarch
it was 2016 as you cans see on the blog archive to the right is when she pass after that year the blog also passed with her
Post a Comment