Thursday, September 09, 2010

Thursday

New thread.  Great weather, except for the drought...

209 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 209 of 209
hedgie said...

Laura Bush just gave a very moving tribute at Shanksville. She has so much class.

FuzzleMT said...

I love Laura Bush - she is such a lady . . .

hedgie said...

I made the split again!

hedgie said...

Yes, she is, Irene. I love her, too....and sure miss her presence in our White House.

wvgal_dana said...

Lynn I wanted to go but after you saying what the grounds was like and how they had things set up so far away. I made the decision it would be bad to go. I do thank you for last years info.

I can't believe things that happen but then again
READ THEN CLICK TO HEAR SONG

hedgie said...

It IS unbelievable, Dana. I sure hope he contacts the ACLU or EEOC, and then sues!

wvgal_dana said...

I can't believe they fired that teacher...If you want to know more CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK AT 11:05AM in today comments. SAD :(

FuzzleMT said...

Dana, I am sending this YouTube to everyone I know in my e-mail list and posting on Facebook. I'm a "little people" and I'm making my vote count - I lost my job a year and a half ago in the downturn and now can't find another - you don't get any angrier than that at this economy! And I hold ONE person accountable for this mess. George Bush's fault my butt!!! I shall now step down from my soapbox.

Mema Jo said...

New Thread

Come Over.........

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 209 of 209   Newer› Newest»

6/26 RJ fledged

607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...