Wednesday, January 29, 2020

1/29/2020
Evening visit a shorty


1041 Shep  In with a stick Places stick.  She soon follows  5 min Both in the nest and once again she as him COME ON HONEY I WANT EGGS  He needs his head examined LOL  24 seconds is the first video just of it

1041 5 min  video

1040 and 1048 just the poofing  other wise standing still


 

 


 

 

 
PLEASE NO SPAM OF ANY KIND I WILL REPORT as ABUSE 
I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so!   I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!
“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battles"

4 comments:

JudyEddy said...

Not in the nest as much today Out playing I assume knowing the egg season is upon up

PLEASE
NO
SPAM
IT WILL BE DELETED
AND
REPORTED

THANKS IN ADVANCE This is A EAGLE blog of National Conversation Training Center

pvasshep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pvasshep said...


(Have added some markups to the message I deleted so that the link should now be clickable.)

Thanks for posting all the pics and video. The link to the Outdoor Channel webcam does not work. I googled and found that it should now be: https://www.outdoorchannel.com/live/eaglecam/326707/0

JudyEddy said...

Thanks for the heads-up about the link not working on the main Shepherdstown page! I'm going to have to get a hold of Steven to see if he can fix that since I am not the main administrator of this page! I poked around to see if I could do something but I can't figure out where to go I really hate to bother him cuz he's a busy man but he got a promotion at NCTC. I could always post a link at the top of every blog I guess or the bottom where I make a comment at the very end of each day. Maybe I'll do that

5/3/24 Scout AM

605 am Scout on LOP. Calling out. 617 am Scout drops down in the nest and then right back up. Calling out. 624 am Scout leaves from LOP. 625...