Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday

I'm out on a trip for a few days.

New thread.

606 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   601 – 606 of 606
stronghunter said...

Palmer flying and squealing over the nest.

stronghunter said...

During that last flight, Palmer flew up so high that all I could see was her shadow. I thought she would end up on a branch over the nest. Now between three and four o'clock.

stronghunter said...

I have been watching the activity at my bird house. Lots of coming and going there.

PA Nana said...

Hi again everyone. I saw her jettison and maybe now she's thinking of taking off. Flapping like crazy

PA Nana said...

Okay, she changed her mind after her mid-air flight and has decided to lay low for a while so I'll go get some lunch.

bbl

PA Nana said...

Is jettison as acceptable as Poop shoot?

«Oldest ‹Older   601 – 606 of 606   Newer› Newest»

6/26 RJ fledged

607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...