Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/28 2 visits fish delivery
All videos will be Blue Link to YouTube being bloggers being a pain in the butt by deleting all videos from my past several hundred videos g...
-
I am headed up to NW Maine for the annual canoe trip. Updates will be automated for the next week or so. New thread.
-
New thread. I have gotten inquiries from folks about getting more info on what's going on and also requests that the NCTC do something...
-
Been running a Symposium, sorry for the sparce posts. New thread.
411 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 411 of 411I just can't do those darn splits.
********************************
Going over to the
New
Thread!!!
*********************************
*********************************
Yes, BEagle, a split and a
New
Thread
Oh, how exciting!!!!
*********************************
Oh, BEagle.....you DID the split!!!! YOU GET WAX!!!!!!!
I can't find the new thread! I'm stuck here!
Yep, Good Idea....
New Thread, repeat, New Thread
I had a heck of a time getting the page to show me something besides a brown background
Steve posts that he has been laid up with a virus the last two days
:(
Same here, Margy, it finally showed up.
Okay, I can not find the new thread. What's up?
Lolly, lots of people are having trouble getting to the new thread. I have them both up right now. Keep trying.
Lolly, the page takes a while to load...we all had trouble getting on the new one....try again and wait til it loads!
Post a Comment