Monday, April 08, 2024

4/8/24 EAGLET hatched / SCOUT KILLED IT. Also, the second a couple of days later.bog also


 Della feeding her babe.


We still wait in the waiting room. Pacing up-and-down talking to each other about what to expect LO. L! Another day 

Cog
Cog Bello is setting on the lop, and Scott was approaching the lap and almost knocked her off. I don't know if he was attempting to mate. Or he wanted her to move. He fumbled the landing. She was still on the lawn. She goes down in the nest and he reapproaches and lands in the nest.

 We have a brand new miracle.Thought miracle be cool name, but I don't think saloon or would be a good name.Eclipse would be an even a good name.Oh my God being dispatched on it.So there are eclipse day or solar would be a good name.I guess we'll do a voting on it.Likely do every year on the outdoor pageWe have a brand new miracle. Thought miracle be cool name, but I don't think saloon or would be a good name. Eclipse would be an even a good name. Oh my God being Is it hatched on it. So there are eclipse day or solar would be a good name. I guess we'll do a voting on it. Likely do every year on the outdoor page.
10
1109



208 fish

Sweet 

The following videos from this point is scout. Coming in the first 2 or him is just walking around and he does peck at him link bonking  Couple times....
 the very last video. He pulls him out and consumes if do not watch if you have , I really think he hasn't a clue. That was his baby! He thinks it was food.

Sed

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I am so heartbroken today.I know it's nature.We will never understand why he would do that to his own chick.He looks so confused like he didn't know what it was.Maybe they were not born with instincts.To be father who knows, he probably thought it was just food that fell into his nest.You'd never know!

Please be respectful if you decide to make a comment! Any advertisement will be deleted period thank you, Steven chase for allowing me to continue the blog in a different way as he intended it!

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1