Thursday, April 04, 2024

4/4/24 Thurs in and outs. n outs

I am so mad at myself. I was all done with the day lots of pictures. Lots of videos lots of comments well, when I went up to do the color on it. Somehow I had a, and that, erased everything I would love to know how to go back on a phone like you can hit right? Click and undo on a phone. Damn it excuse the language, I'm mad at myself. That was a lot of work today again.









FYI this is the size below that they upload in. I make them smaller to fit side by side explanation, point or side of the video! Lots of work involved. I am just so Mad, I wanna go to nails! LOL! 











Slow
Mo









I went in and took a snip of the trash of the day 80. Some video pictures I think.






1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to make a comment! Any advertisement will be deleted period thank you, Steven chase for allowing me to continue the blog in a different way as he intended it!

5/1/24 both

  Scout Came to the nest with a partially eaten fish.  Bella arise and naturally he takes off with it. Stingy, boy! What are the eagles was ...