Thursday, April 11, 2024

4 11 24 Hatch yeah


Scout arrived at 6:18 a.m. they both leave at 6:19 a.m. Scout does a few sharp calls conversation before leaving! Bella returns at 6:21 he follows her in

629 Scout on LOP, Bella flies off nest, Scout drops down into nest and settles on the bole.
631 Scout off bole, peering into it. Moving sticks and nest material, up to LOP.
634 Scout flies off LOP. Nest is MT.731 


Bella arrives with a fish head. She looks around and positions herself on the egg.
732 Scout arrives and starts eating the fish head. I don’t think Bella intended for him to eat it!

741 am Bella exits, probably to get more fish for the new baby. Scout keeps eating the fish head.
747 am Scout flies off. Nest is empty.
748 Bella returns and resumes incubation. She looks down at the moving egg. Another miracle hatch about to happen.
839 am Bella moves the partially hatched eaglet, 
Bella pulls a reminder of the egg off the chicken 10:37 or ei. Hope he shows up and with food and they can feed together. And he can bond, let's pray. Get in here, the little peep peep. So the darling trying to get out.
A crow is being very pesky

12 
Bella gets up Scout comes in this is the most heart stomping time we had to wait to see what he would do it was funny how he kept putting sticks over on it like it wanted new it was his Eagle I think I think he finally realized being the egg was in the cup and the eagle it was next to it I think he finally realized it let's pray he did


1202
Close up
1202

12:36 PM Bella returns to the nest. I like the way she walks up to the cup like pleasantly surprised.
156 
First attempt in feeding.I don't know where the food came from.I'm I have to rewind something
312
543
547 both 
555 fish
631 That big stinker stole the fish. He is not going to be a good dad. He has got lots of learning to do I didn't know what Bella's gonna do about this! She needs a pull of fish in closer to her. I don't know if they learn from their past experiences. But maybe she needs to kick him out and start a new. Just my humble opinion, anybody else got an opinion. You could just tell me in your comments below at the very bottom of the  the blog there.  

No comments:

5/1/24 both

  Scout Came to the nest with a partially eaten fish.  Bella arise and naturally he takes off with it. Stingy, boy! What are the eagles was ...