Wednesday, January 01, 2020

1/1/20 812am  Intruder is in the nest for 2 min then Shep arrives  and makes it leave  Not a bad fight Thank goodness...The nest is safe once again  

 

705 A intruder tries to land in the nest with Shep there and he defends his nest 
936 food delivered by Shep  Bella follows  



A fly by at end by intruder 953 you can see fly around nest and alert trills from our eagle it look like a juvenile flying underneath the nests I didn't see any white head when I slowed it down




Intruder being chased out of nest





Food for his gal 

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I was hoping we would have no drama this year.

Not a good way to start off the new year.

Shep did good defending his nest.

So proud of him He brought in a nice food gift also after all the ordeal with the intruder

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...