Shepherdstown Eagle Cam Daily
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
12/31 252/519.🦅
252 4min video You can see the fly in around the nest before landing Left nest at 329
510to 525 evening visit The Lone eagle
Picking up stick she wanted
Ms Bossy Pants at it
1 comment:
JudyEddy
said...
lots of bedding brought in today 4 that I saw Some sticks also
Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:54:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Am tree removal
Thursday
I am headed up to NW Maine for the annual canoe trip. Updates will be automated for the next week or so. New thread.
Sunday
New thread. I have gotten inquiries from folks about getting more info on what's going on and also requests that the NCTC do something...
Wednesday
Been running a Symposium, sorry for the sparce posts. New thread.
1 comment:
lots of bedding brought in today 4 that I saw Some sticks also
Post a Comment