Thursday, January 09, 2020

1/9/20

12:07 9min 
#2  1218 2min


#3 12:25 1min issues with freezing frames 


#4 12:45


#5 12:55 3min


#6  12:58 2min


#7 You can see a eagle shadow as it leaves from the attic at 1:13:20 then the other leaves 33seconds  


Love the still cam  The clarity of it


8:18am...............................................817..................................................................................................
 
      1207
1247
 
1209                                                 1216
 



1216
1226

 





1245 landing 3 pic
need to attend landing school
 
1256 stick
 



Still cam snips that I put on FB eagle page to show  the ins and outs of the day  Love the large date stamps on it 


 

 

 

 





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so!   I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Nice long visit
They were in a dawn
at lunch time
Will they return later?
We will see Stay tuned

So sorry for so many videos but I try to cut to not just standing around and waiting for the other to show up

Also still issues with camera bouncing up and down I am not the only one I was informed If you go full screen it not as bad but then I can not have other screens up

One video was issues with freezing I think its my internet PIA spectrum

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...