Friday, January 10, 2020

1/10/20 10:42 the arrival with flugg

1155 The going to the stump and then leaving 1156

 long over a hours visit but boring just standing in one stop waiting for Bella to come I assume is why no real work was done on the nest LOL Or was he skerred to place a stick LOL  She never showed and he poofed In with bedding moved a stick or so and just waited for her here is only a few min visit of boring visit 

1042 Incoming Bedding

moving a stick or two 
 
 Heading to the stump
The departure after 
over a hour visit

















Shep arrives first then Bella follows him didn't stay long


 





2 comments:

JudyEddy said...

Both were in this am not long

Is there a expression patience as a eagle??????


Nice dry bedding was brought in and placed a stick or two were moved

There should be Waited in the same spot for a hour

I know my knees would tell me about that LOL

JudyEddy said...

Patient as a eagle

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...