Monday, April 08, 2019

One survivor

It's raining now and 
we're protecting our
 little ones and I have a
 feeling the little one 
wants to get out t
he way keeps looking down 

Check out
 those 
skinny legs! LOL
Love the 
Pantaloons
  or Bloomers 




525 another fish deleiverd to the left of the nest

A nice headless fish delivered  VERY NOISY

I am wondering if this is the younger of the two eaglets  watching it in the cup makes me think its not as strong as the other We will never know I guess

Shep flies in at 7:55 sees the baby picks it up takes it over to the 11 position and buries it again oh I hope she leaves it be

few pics

 COMMENT SECTION IS BELOW THIS PICTURE

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Keeping fingers crossed this little one makes

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...