Saturday, April 06, 2019

(DOH 3-29/31) today's activities remember if you want to make a comment at the very end of this day pictures I am making this as a future reference to the nest this way of keeping Steve and Jo's blog alive

452 12 min video I discovered if I don't record full screen it doesn't record in a higher MB so I can post longer videos yeah 




504pm 12min video  This is the second half of the 452 feeding 504 Both are venturing out of the cup now  OH OH the trouble begins LOL 

1105 feeding 




4min video of feeding 1109



Just a short one from this am  Stick being carried oh so gently over the eaglets to the end of the video   Full crop on the one stands so tall in the cup. I love the sounds of the birds at the nest when the winds is not so bad making the clunking of the cable hitting the housing of the cam 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT RIGHT BELOW THIS PIC LOVE THE WING STRETCH

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Getting so big I really dislike that big picks on little all the time that there's nothing we can do about it and we had to accept it's the way of nature sometimes

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...