Tuesday, April 23, 2019

( DOH 3-29/31) Shep is such a good provider Hope is growing like a weed.. Love the fuzzy head

Poop shoot short video  Jo Loved a good PS  

This PS is for JO Lennox who is dearly missed This blog fell apart after she died  I am sad about that She loved her blog and eagle momsters and dadsters and I miss them as well
Although we do talk on Facebook and we do have a sort of a Blog on the messenger but it's just not the same
Incoming sirens blaring as if there was food I took snips  
NO food in talons   HMMM 




Those talons have no food  why all the noise

Pic below from video

AH HA I bet she is asking him where is the red meat  We have had 4 FISH delievers before noon today










family picture 

Hope is standing on the fish that was just brought in so this is the fourth delivery for the day and it's not even noon yet! I'm so happy they pulled back on the camera to now we can see incoming and outgoing and if there's anything threatening in the area

First fish delivery so cool he is such a good provider. I just love the way the Sun 
shines on the nest every morning so pretty
6
 Another fish
 Look real close at Hope she has a rainbow on her little bitty body she's so cute  BELOW
  But I am using this as a daily log of the nest  Since it isn't being used as a communication area
If you wish you may comment here

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...