Wednesday, April 03, 2019

4-3-19 (DOH 29/31) Bobbleheads are getting stronger daily I will post several days pic here Remember comments section below all pic Like to keep record of pic on the front of the blog

This video is a hoot one pecks the other it falls over and toddles back bites the one on back of head then the both fall over
Feeding at 530 duck for dinner  Yum


WARNING;;; Shep brings in a live duck which she defeathers and almost buried the bobbleheads
with feathers silly bird LOL  Short video 
 
WARNING;MAY UPSET SOME
This is a video from this am I was reviewing and saw the elder eaglet put the others one head in its mouth and trashed it  I was so sad but we must be strong for nature The pecking order 

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...