Monday, November 27, 2023

11 27 23. DH several times Juvie chased/ new GAL


630 DH arrives

642
🌅





 Juvenile arrives at the nest and is chased off by DH

DH sets on the stump for a while I guess resting from his big chase


minutes at a time elapsed on it because we just sat on the lop and then that's for a while boring LOL such as a life of an eagle
Look at the comparison of our little Annoying Mockingbird
115 to 123
DH alone 125 to 135 TL less than 3

216 to 2:38 time lapsed several alerts
312 to 328 time lapse DH alone


Wow I finally got done now to go back and reformat the couple of days while I was camping Because the Internet Was severely bad there! What do you expect when you're in the middle of the boonies of Florida LOL
🦅😍

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...


630 DH arrives










642






Ll

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!







5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...