Sunday, November 12, 2023

11 12 23 am food Spot?/who pm



Spot came to the nest hard to see a spot he looks like he was somewhat matted wet!
 Some things this is Shep I don't think it is cuz he wouldn't ate the whole thing he would have saved some for his Bella he started eating immediately also! And that's the first time I've also never seen him hop to the post with food odd so I don't think it's him it could be but we will never know it's a guessing game which I love.

Not for sure what he brought to the nest it was white furry or feathery down feathers maybe but it did look very can't figure it out maybe a small rodent! Stayed for a long time arrived 9:19 left it 1008 almost an hour

Camera one close up View on the Lop

Who be this? LOL came in on Alert in and out like dry you would have missed and I did miss loading for Deb I wouldn't own it
Came right back on alert again still who is it?
  

And another return we stay for 10 minutes for 18 to 4:28 came in with a little bit of alert going on again I don't know who this is could it be s Shep* Smitty Ben

452
508 alerts again who looks male 

M


Who 529

532 poof 534 whi
b
Back I'll send that message at 9:30 still the unidentified one without any marks on their head

 that I could see53
🦅







1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...