Monday, July 01, 2019



5 min with HOPE I did manage to get reg video  am before I headed out for the  day ....  with HOPE an a black bird  


So mad at myself  I recorded the still camera by accidents so this is it for the day 
This is a video of still with Hope the still refreshes every 30 seconds not a live video as you know if you watch the still camera I keep it up for pic grabbing but was gone all day not knowing I was recording it  OH well my daughter said they don't change daily  LOL 
You can fastforward 30 second if you want to see more pic than below 

still video of Shep eaating


  
See dirty tail is why I think Shep  and that annoying black bird are in pic below can you find LOL Sure wish I could have videoed it bird shows up in lots of still shots as is below







I think Shep





Bella brings in a fish No picture of her in a while 



I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~<b></b>

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

oops on the recording Oh weill

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...