Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/28 2 visits fish delivery
All videos will be Blue Link to YouTube being bloggers being a pain in the butt by deleting all videos from my past several hundred videos g...
-
I am headed up to NW Maine for the annual canoe trip. Updates will be automated for the next week or so. New thread.
-
New thread. I have gotten inquiries from folks about getting more info on what's going on and also requests that the NCTC do something...
-
Been running a Symposium, sorry for the sparce posts. New thread.
603 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 601 – 603 of 603*****New Thread******
Hi, Gang,
We've been VERY busy this morning, and I haven't been watching the cam. Looking now, thought, but Belle's blocking a view of PO'J--what's been happening? Any actual food yet? Did someone say that LIB has been back?
(Was that a false alarm?) Oh, golly, I so need to do more stinkin' homework, instead of watch the cam, which is what I WANT to do! Rats. :o[
Guess I need to read back more and see what's happening.
Lynn, have been thinking about you today. (((HUGE HUG)))!!!!
Well, I'll be busy doing homework, but will check back in when I can. Please have a good Saturday today, everyone! (Sure hope the eagles cooperate with that!) Later, alligators! :o]
I am so proud to be a momster too.
Post a Comment