Tuesday, June 11, 2024

6/11/23 update

So excited that the camera is working we have no sound though! I'm posting early I will post later on if the Eagles show up! No sound on camera 1 right now. Camera 2 is the camera that always held the sound. So they ordered a new camera as soon as the camera comes in. They'll get ahold of the bucket truck and go out to the nest and fix the camera. We'll probably be able to watch it because they have this other camera running! We'll say I'll let you khopefully. The eagles may show up today. Here's a picture that Deb took from the field camp of the both in the nest.  What one's on on the lap and the other was in the tree on a branch

Yesterday evening's picture when they came to the nest for the evening

It's like looking for Waldo so I went and cropped both of them separately


Also camera one is now the message you because camera to their working on and I'm not for sure if they're going to flip them back when they're done we will see

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I will post this evening if they show up or even if they don't show up LOL waiting with bated breath for them to show up! If you make a comment please be respectful any advertisements will be deleted thank you for viewing the blog

9/24/24 Scout

 Scout solo and I use a wrong camera to record.I use my phone camera and that will not let me fast forward.Rewind or any of that stuff.So it...