Thursday, June 27, 2024

6 27 24 scout am solol

What a surprise.We had a visit from scout in the evening and it lasted quite a while. Nightlight came on and he was still in the ๐Ÿชน wow 9:40 as I publish this still and then asked must be spend the night.

Dad had reported on the outdoor page that both Eagles flew into that tree prior to him coming to the nest she says pretty soon we won't be able to use the Field cam because the foliage is getting so thick on the tree







 I myself did not get the recording of the Eagles in the nest this is from the page someone else captured the pictures I missed the visit derne't . Was it rather long visit also


They were in the nest this evening you could hear them chatter back and forth about 8:45 to 9:00 something I wish they would have came to the nest but they did chatter back and forth

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to come it any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! And stay Thank You Stephen Chase for allowing me to continue the blog in a different way that it was intended

6 29 24 n0 show

 No show for the day, but check out.These pictures that they post it on the outdoor channel Thank you  I think it's our pair.Look at his...