Wednesday, September 06, 2023

9 6 23 bella am/both pm



 Little birds and Bella visit the nest

7:30 for a branches delivered Bella I think she arranges the branch I have at fast forward with music at 7:36 she exits from the back ladder post
 they both end up returning 738 one goes on the back ladder post at 7:40 drops down into the nest looks like him she arrives at 7:41 they both are gone by 7:43 out to the babysitting tree I did the whole video and a little over a minute I fast forward it naturally what they call that time elapsed







No comments:

10/10 fish delivery Gap brings fish in Bella lands he takes off with fish but he does circling us and come back and leaves the fish little tease

Mr Eagle Scout less than us with a fish you can hear them having conversation before he lands she immediately follows him to the nest before...